Monday, January 26, 2015

Where did the time go?

All of my time seems to end up spent on homework these days. Although the start of the semester is sometimes hectic, I think I am doing alright. That is not to say the list of things to do ever ends. Since that is always the case, I have made a new years resolution to go hiking every Saturday this year. Mostly so I don't end up doing what I did last semester, which was sitting on my big ol' booty all day everyday doing home work! It can be really nice to feel in control of my homework and not stressed out, but there is also a need to have what my teacher calls soul food. I like to think being out in nature gets me away from all the people from school and the stress of homework. I'm able to let it go and not worry about what I still have to do. This weekend I literally sat at Starbucks from nine in the morning til' 5 pm! Pretty proud of myself for that crazy diligence! I got a lot of things off my list of to do things. Tomorrow I get to go to practicum, which just means I am putting in my volunteer hours to become a teacher. I am excited to be around little kiddos. They can say the darnest things. Even though the day seems so long its great. The last time I was in the kindergartners were using tiny magnifying glasses to look in each others mouths. Oh ya and I had to laugh to myself as I noticed them all sitting criss-cross on the floor all of them showing off their lil booty cracks! Well, I better stop procrastinating and get to my math homework. Prompt: what it means to do mathematics! Which, by the way I really love the focus they are putting on not the right or wrong answer, but instead the thinking and reasoning behind their answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment